I have taken the necessary coursework through the BBS and AAMFT to be a supervisor for Marriage and Family Therapy Interns. If you are an MFT student or intern, I can provide you supervision. You must be a W-2 employee in my practice or employed with an agency that will contract with me for supervision.
- Preparation for the Marriage and Family Therapist Exam
- Sign off on hours to prepare you for licensure
- Tips for starting your own private practice
- Support for working in an agency while maintaining your personal therapeutic style
- How to provide ethical therapy to individuals, couples, families, and children
- Interventions/ techniques
- Understanding of theory and how to apply theory clinically
- Support in any area you are struggling as a therapist...
I am familiar with current practices and techniques. My supervision is theory driven. I also have experience working with new therapists and getting them comfortable in the therapy setting. I have many resources and experiences that will help fully prepare interns for examinations as well as clinical practice.
Call me at 916-524-0284 or e-mail me at email@example.com to schedule supervision or for employment opportunities.